Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Girl paraded naked in school for not paying fees

Girl paraded naked in school for not paying fees
Ajit Sinha, Saturday August 29, 2009, Faridabad


A class three student was paraded naked on her school premises after her family failed to pay the school fees, in Faridabad, Haryana.

The nine-year old girl is a student of Faridabad Model School in Sector-31.
The victim's parents, who are entitled to a full-fee concession, had actively participated in an agitation against a fee hike by the school recently.
"Since I didn't attend school on Thursday, I was forced to take off my T-shirt. When my teacher caught my skirt, I told her not to do that. When I asked why she was doing it, she said it was the principal's order. Then I was asked to stand half-naked for a long time and when I tried to cover myself, she asked me to stand straight," the girl said.

1 comment:

Hall Monitor said...

This story made http://detentionslip.org ! Check it out for all the crazy school headlines.